1. I have now written two blog posts in three days. That is roughly (I’m just estimating here) 2395 times more than I’ve done in months. WHY AM I SO AWESOME!?
2. We’ve started a new tradition at our house. It’s Champagne Thursday. I encourage you all you join in this gloriousness with us.
3. LUKE BRYAN CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t think it’s even possible for me to put in to words HOW excited I am. So I’m not even going to try.
4. Cannot decide how I feel about these animals. But I think I need one. http://www.buzzfeed.com/nikkik5/skinny-pigs-make-everyones-day-better-b9e6
6. I am wearing a bright pink tuxedo t-shirt at work today. You wish you were this awesome.
7. I’m trying to eat Paleo. I’ll have a whole post about this for you soon. I’m currently eating Jimmy John’s. So that’s how that is going.
8. I DID wake up early enough to work out before work this morning though. What I’m trying to say is I’m awesome.
9. Sometimes I go out for romantic dinners.
10. I have ZERO plans tomorrow. I would like to tell you this means I’m going to be WILDLY productive with no distractions. What it really means is I will lay on the couch in my underwear all day. Just keepin’ it real.
11. Remember when I told you about Lentil?? He had his surgery and is doing SO. WELL. It makes my heart smile!!
12. Coming up with 15 things to tell you after I haven’t been here for so long is just REALLY hard. I’m out of practice
13. Hey, did I tell you guys I’m going to see Luke Bryan tonight?
14. I hope you have a great weekend.
Oh, hey. Great to see you!! How’s your summer going?? So much has happened since the last time I was here!! (I’m obviously avoiding talking about and subsequently having to apologize for not being here in MONTHS. You avoid it too.)
I’m a concert-going machine. I’m working on my fitness and trying SO HARD to eat healthier. I’m not doing great at any of these things, but I’m TRYING!! Let me quickly catch you up on what’s been going on around here. (These aren’t in order because I’m too dumb/lazy. You just have to get over it.)
The American Cancer Society turned 100 years old. I seriously feel so blessed on a regular basis that I get to work for this amazing organization with these amazing people. Our birthday was definitely one of those days that gave me the warm fuzzies.
It rained on Memorial Day. Approximately 4 minutes after we set up bags in the backyard. The obvious solution was to move all the furniture in my dining room and living room and play indoor bags. My friends are probably more fun than your friends.
It was my birthday!!!!
I got the Country Megaticket this year. This basically means I go to a country concert every other week. So, what I’m saying is that my life is awesome. This was Brad Paisley.
It was Kayla’s birthday!!
We took a girls trip to Lake of the Ozarks. It was AHMAHZING. We’re going back for part 2 in July and I am counting down the days.
My pal Nicole played a show at Sports Cafe and it was a BLAST. She’s so talented it’s pretty stupid. Once again, I love my friends. Annnnnnd Mary is taking a shot out of a mug. That’s real life.
Tim McGraw concert!!
Zac Brown Band concert!!
I really am going to try to do a better job at this whole blogging thing. If you’ve stuck around this long, you’re a freakin’ rockstar and I love you. If you’re new here, welcome!! Don’t read all my apologies about how sucky I am and keep thinking I’m awesome instead.
I’ll see you all soon. This I promise you.