This was drafted yesterday and apparently I forgot to post it. WHOOPS. 15 Thing Saturday. WHATEVS.
1. This. Tonight. I CANNOT WAIT.
2. This week seemed to go on forever, yes? Could not be happier to have FINALLY made it to Friday.
3. GUYS. Next week is THANKSGIVING. What!?
4. Because next week is Thanksgiving I get to head to Tennessee to hang out with my best friend and then North Carolina to see my MOMMA next week!!! I’m so excited!!
5. Watched this video before I got out of bed yesterday. Starting your day BAWLING is exactly the way to do it.
6. Watched THIS video when I got home from work yesterday. ALSO ended in me bawling. And I don’t have kids. And I don’t think it’s supposed to make me sad. I have ALL. THE. FEELS.
8. I’ve gotten to work from home the last two Friday mornings. I cannot tell you how bombass this is. Working while laying in my bed in pajamas is EXPONENTIALLY better than doing the exact same work dressed and in the office.
9. David Freese is leaving. Thank God. SEEEE YA!!!
10. My dog turned 7 last weekend. I was kind of a wreck and forgot to throw her a birthday party. Reason 4 million that I’m not ready to have actual children.
11. Have I ever mentioned how hard it is to come up with FIFTEEN things to tell you guys!? It’s really hard.
12. I know I mentioned I made banana bread earlier this week. I’ve been just grabbing a slice and heading out the door. Today I warmed it up and put some almond butter on it and it was THE BEST THING EVER. I only have one slice left. WHY did it take me this long to make it this delicious!? I suck.
13. I have not worked out once this week. So that’s a big fat fail.
15. TEAM GALE.